Frequently Asked Questions
How does Hansen University Work?
Hansen University Members get access to the following resources in exchange for their monthly membership fee:
1) The Virtual Classroom (live, weekly training conducted by Terry Hansen online through a video meeting)
2) 24/7 access to several different online courses to reinforce the Virtual Classroom trainings
3) Unlimited email support from Terry Hansen
4) Access to the members only, Hansen University Facebook Group
5) Access to newsletters emailed to members on a weekly basis
6) Access to podcasts, master mind calls and other resources
7) Monthly coaching and mentoring (based on availability)
Is there are contract I have to sign?
There is no contract for becoming a Hansen University Member. As long as you feel like you are receiving value and your membership is making a difference, than you are welcome to continuing being a members for as long as you need. At anytime you feel like your membership is not making a difference for you, you are welcome to terminate your membership. Just send Terry Hansen an email at [email protected]
Where do I get the training workbooks and other materials?
There are two ways to access the training workbooks:
1) On a weekly basis, Hansen University Members register for whichever live training they want to participate in. Once they RSVP, Terry emails them a PDF copy of the workbook that will be used for that training.
2) If Hansen University Members want to view a previously recorded training in the online course library, each training workbook is included within the course and can be downloaded and printed off as needed.
Email Terry Hansen if you have questions or difficulties: [email protected]
What are my payment options?
Hansen University Members can pay for the membership on a monthly basis with a check or credit card, or they can also pre-pay for 3, 6 or 12 months of membership.
Recurring monthly payments can be set up through this website. Should members want to pre-pay for their membership they are welcome to contact Terry Hansen to make arrangements at 208-696-0589 or via email at [email protected]
What additional trainings can I take advantage of?
For professional sales people the following are available:
1) Fundamentals of Professional Selling
2) Advanced Selling Strategies
3) Sales Mastery
For business owners, managers and entrepreneurs the following trainings and resources are available:
1) Sales Management Training
2) Marketing Essentials
3) Executive Coaching & Consulting
1) Terry Hansen, Hansen University and Hansen Group Company, Inc will not share proprietary and financial sensitive customer information without the written consent of the customer.
2) Hansen University does not offer "exclusive training partnerships" with its members. As such, it is possible that other University Members may be direct competitors, former clients, current clients or the like to other University Members. Hansen University recommends that its members do not share confidential or financially sensitive information in group settings.
3) In all cases the governing principles are honesty, integrity, clear communication and a genuine respect and care for others.
How do I contact Terry Hansen?
You are welcome to contact Terry Hansen directly using the below information:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: 844-205-5054
Mail: PO BOX 542, Ucon, ID 83454